Planning a wedding can be stressful on the bride and her bridesmaids. A bridesmaids spa day is a great way to say thank you to your girls. Here’s how to do it.
1. The venue
- The obvious point is that you should choose a place that is roomy, up to date, and has a wide range of services.
- Next, choose a place that is convenient to get to. Some brides like to involve their bridesmaids in the choice of a spa, while other brides like to surprise them.
- You can always opt to tell them to set aside a whole day, but not tell them where they are going. Only you will know which is best for you and your bridesmaids.
2. The services
- Next, talk to the spa owner or manager about packages. Most spas will have a range of bridesmaid packages, ranging from half-day to full-day.
- Also, most spas will be flexible about negotiating price and the range of services. So, be sure to talk it through with several spas before deciding.
- Go for a range of services; for example, begin with a sauna, followed by a relaxing massage, then a facial and lounging time in a quiet room. Get the spa to arrange a healthy light lunch, maybe with a little bubbly. Then, once everyone is relaxed, beautiful and fed, add in a manicure and a pedicure.
3. The presents
- Once the day is done, find a cozy room with comfortable sofas and spend some time chatting, maybe over a glass or two of champagne. Then bring on the presents. A monogrammed spa robe and slippers in a spa bridesmaid tote bag is the perfect way to end a perfect day. Add a spa gift certificate, and everyone will be happy.
- Then, post lots of pictures and get back to the business of wedding planning, refreshed and relaxed.