Ladies, there is a God – fashion has gone big for SS17 so for the foreseeable future you can cover up in baggy clothes
January isn’t exactly the most inspiring month. Feeling fat and flat broke after Christmas doesn’t exactly make you want to go out and shop until you drop.
However, there is one little bit of good news that might just cheer you up. Fashion has gone supersize with a selection of statement sleeve tops, big baggy dresses and flouncy separates are perfect for this time of year.
Fashionable and forgiving, these are the clothes you might just be tempted to snap up.
1. Gingham wide sleeve blouse, £70, Topshop Boutique
2. Patterned dress, £34.99, H&M
3. Flared sleeve sweater, £49.99, Mango
4. Asymmetric concave skirt, £59, Cos
5. Polka dot print dress, £29.99, Zara