As we grow older, our skin becomes dryer and wrinkles form around our eyes. You don’t have to live with them though. Try these helpful crow’s feet remedies.
As we grow older, our skin becomes dryer and wrinkles form around our eyes. It helps to moisturize regularly, but crying, laughing, blinking and winking leave traces, wrinkling delicate skin and creating crow’s feet. And don’t try to get by without wearing your glasses — continued squinting also produces wrinkles.
- To delay those dreaded crow’s-feet as long as possible, keep your skin smooth through daily care. Pure avocado, almond oil and aloe vera gels moisturize and prevent wrinkles.
- For a homemade wrinkle cream, stir together a little almond oil and lanolin, and apply to the skin under your eyes before bedtime.
- Once a week, treat the skin around your eyes to a nourishing skin-firming mask. Mix together one egg yolk, three drops of lemon juice and two millilitres (1/2 teaspoon) of olive oil, and apply the mixture with a brush. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water and refresh with cold water.
- To prevent wrinkles, close your eyes. Open them after one minute and let them wander slowly in a clockwise direction. Stop and relax for a moment.
- With your eyes open, use your fingertips to pull your lower eyelids down slightly. Lift your lids against this resistance and close your eyes. Relax for one minute with closed eyes.
- Now pull your eyebrows up forcefully. Slowly close your eyes against this slight resistance. Again rest for a full minute with eyes closed. Repeat twice a day.
Thick, dark, long lashes — this beauty ideal is easy to achieve with mascara.
- Use mascara with mink or almond oil to strengthen your eyelashes.
- Carefully remove eye makeup in the evening. Dab a little water onto a soft cloth and wipe off mascara by rubbing gently toward your nose.
- To ensure healthy eyelashes, carefully apply a little olive or castor oil with a cotton swab for some deep moisturizing — but be careful not to get the oil in your eyes.Now that you have remedies at your fingertips to improve the look of crow’s feet, you can feel comfortable in your skin.