Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- Whisk milk, cream, chocolate chips, and cocoa powder together in a saucepan over medium heat until chocolate chips are melted and hot chocolate is smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour hot chocolate into 2 mugs. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over whipped cream.