– 1 (11 1/2 ounce) packageof hershey’s milk chocolate chips
– 3 (16 count) packages marshmallow peeps
– 1 (14 1/2 ounce) packageof honey maid graham crackers
– Take apart all Peeps from packages and break graham crackers into 48 fourths.
– Place graham crackers pieces onto cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
– Place 3/4 pkg of chocolate chips into a bowl and melt according to instructions on package.
– Dip the bottom of each Peep bunny into the melted chocolate and place on a piece of graham cracker. Continue to do this until all of the Peeps are used.
– Put the cookie sheets of Peeps into the refridgerator for 15 minutes so the chocolate can cool and harden.
– Melt the rest of the chocolate chips and pour the melted chocolate into a plastic zipper bag.
– Cut a tiny piece off the corner to make the chocolate drizzle.
– Carefully squeeze the bag to drizzle melted chocolate onto each individual Peep S’more.
– Place them into the refridgerator again so the chocolate can harden.
– Peeps S’mores can be eaten at room temperature or warmed up in the microwave for 8 – 10 seconds.