– 2 cups macaroni (I use whatever is in my cupboard)
– 1⁄2 cup cubed cheese (I prefer cheddar or co-jack)
– 1⁄2 cup cubed ham
– 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip (can sub mayo your choice)
– 1 tablespoon mustard
– Cook,drain and rinse macaroni and put in fridge while you dice up cheese and ham.
– Mix together cold macaroni, cheese, and ham in a bowl.
– In a separate bowl mix miracle whip and mustard. (If it is too tangy my mom would put a little sugar in it about a tsp.).
– Mix it all together and chill or serve immediately.