– 3 cups cold leftover cooked rice
– 1⁄2-1 cup oleo (or butter)
– 1 medium onion (chopped)
– 2 stalks celery (chopped, or just use 3 cloves of garlic and)
– 2 carrots (diced)
– 1 cup frozen peas (or a small-medium part of ginger)
– 3 eggs (beaten, or 6)
– 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup soy sauce (to taste, and chicken msg)
– Melt oleo in large non-stick skillet.
– Add onion, celery, and carrots.
– Saute until onions are transparent and carrots are crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
– Add peas and cook one minute more until peas are thawed.
– Push veggies to one side of skillet.
– Scramble eggs in empty side of skillet after the oleo spreads from veggies.
– Mix eggs into veggies and season with pepper.
– then put in small amount of rice and then.
– Add soy sauce.
– Then slowly mix in rice by the spoonful until all rice is added and all ingredients are well blended.
– Fry until steamy hot stirring often.