– Dry Macaroni Pasta 1 cup
– Red Bell pepper 1 small
– Green Bell pepper 1 small
– Carrot 1 medium
– Creamy ranch dressing 3 table spoons
– Water to boil pasta
– Salt 1 table spoon
– In a large pot bring 4 cups of water to a rolling boil.
– Add dry pasta and salt.
– Boil until done but still chewy.
– Take off heat and drain water.
– Rinse in cold water until cooled.
– Drain in a colander and keep aside.
– Chop all vegetables into small pieces.
– Take pasta and vegetables in large bowl.
– Add dressing and toss to coat evenly.
– Cold Macaroni Salad can be served as a starter or a side to a barbeque meal.
– Chef’s Tip:
You can use any creamy dressing of your choice to make Cold Macaroni Salad.