– Cottage cheese 800 grams cubed
– Carrots 50 grams cubed
– Capsicum 50 grams cubed
– Tomatoes paste 3 tablespoon
– Tomatoes 50 grams cubed
– Salt according to taste
– Red chili powder 1 tea spoon
– Oil 4 table spoons
– Chicken powder 2 tea spoons
– Soya sauce 1 tea spoon
– In a wok, saute cheese in a little oil until light brown. Transfer to plate.
– In the same pan stir fry carrots, capsicum and tomatoes. Transfer to plate.
– Add remaining oil, tomato paste, chicken powder, salt, red chili powder and soya sauce and little water and cook for 5 minutes.
– Return all the fried vegetables and cheese cubes to the wok.
– Cover and cook on low heat for few minutes.
– Serve hot with plain rice or dinner rolls.