Whether you like to splurge on a spa day once in a while or like to maintain your beauty regimen with professional treatments, save some money on those spa visits by making the most of special offers, discounts, and deals. Many spas drum up business with seasonal specials for all clients and exclusive offers for loyal clients throughout the year. You might also be able to take advantage of membership offers where you can get a discount on all of your spa treatments. Use these tips to get the best deals on spa treatments.
1. Sign up for the spa newsletter
- Subscribe to the spa’s email newsletter so that you can be first to know about the latest deals and exclusive offers.
- Some spas will include coupons or coupon codes within an email that you will need to print out and bring with you for your treatment.
- You can also subscribe to learn about any package offers and seasonal specials at the spa.
2. Check out social media
- Many spas are fairly active on social media and may post updates about special offers and deals every season.
- ‘Like’ the spa’s official page so you can be among the first to know about the latest deals, packages and discounts.
3. Shop daily deal sites
- Sign up for daily deal sites in your area to find some deals on spa treatments and packages.
- Many spas offer deeply-discounted packages on these sites to attract new customers and may be able to customise something for you upon request.
- This can be a great way to save money on beauty treatments and try out different spas in your area.
4. Ask about memberships
- If you are a frequent spa-goer and are interested in getting facials, massages, and other treatments on a monthly basis, talk to the owner about any spa memberships that may be available.
- Some spas offer different levels of memberships that give you one or two treatments per month and a discount on other services.
- This can help you save on the total cost of your beauty treatments each month and also give you a chance to try something new each season.
5. Ask about multi-service discounts
- Some spas will extend a discount on your entire day when you book more than one treatment on the same day.
- If you need a manicure, pedicure and facial, don’t be afraid to ask about a discounted rate for booking all three treatments on the same day.