High or low, once again the hair updo steals the show. However you do it, it goes with whatever you’re wearing. Even the ancient Greek goddesses knew that!
- The updo is a go-to hairstyle that can be worn on any occasion and its many variations always impart a feminine look that hints of seduction and playfulness.
- The updo has been popular for centuries with women all over the world, and it seems that we’re still not tired of it.
- There is definitely something working with the updo!
Dare the hair updo in four different ways
- For a bit of mystery and unpredictability, the updo can be styled to be wild and unruly.
- To look like you don’t give a hoot about your natural beauty, create a soft, tousled updo that leaves a few loose strands on the sides.
- If the hair is long enough, the updo can be worn to the side, rather than centred at the back of the head.
- For important events, opt for a bun updo, worn high on the top of the head.
- This voluminous type of hair updo lengthens the silhouette and lends a regal bearing to the wearer.
- Both stunning and elegant, it’s perfect with a fitted dress.
- For a well-executed bun updo, leave yourself in the expert hands of a stylist at a salon or blow dry bar.
- For a formal look, try the banana updo. Crazily stylish, this hair updo is easy to recognize.
- Twist the hair and tuck the end of the twist back down inside the roll along the back of the head.
- Fix the hair in place with a clip or pretty hairpins that match your outfit.
- Here again, you’d be much better off getting help from a hair stylist who will give you a banana updo that can last all day or evening.
- Several celebrities have been spotted on the red carpets wearing a low updo, adorned with two lovely braids.
- Beginning at the front, the braids wrap around the head like a crown, meeting at the back of the head, at the base of the updo.
- This type of hairstyle provides more volume on the sides and creates a romantic, ultra-feminine look.
- Braided hair can also be rolled onto itself, for a completely different version of the braided updo.
For the perfect hair updo
- A simple updo can be achieved rather easily by using a few accessories and some good styling products, but more sophisticated updos need to be done by professional hairstylists.
- They will ensure that the hairstyle holds up much longer.
- Your stylist should also be able to show you a few tricks to help you replicate the style at home.