A lot of women’s hairstyles can be created with the same cut. It just takes some inspiration, professional guidance and quality hairstyling products.
The importance of a hairstyle
Whatever the occasion, a skillfully created hairstyle is absolutely central to your overall look.
- Women’s hairstyles define them — they either make a woman feel great and confident or leave her feeling dull and invisible, which is why it’s worth every penny, no matter how busy your life is, to treat yourself to a hairstyle that is up to date.
You might want to get your hair done for girls’ night out, a romantic date, or for a dance, wedding or holiday party. Or you might just want a nice easy-to-care-for cut that lets you take it easy in the morning.
- Whether you wear it short or long, going to the hairdresser’s on a regular basis is a great way to spoil yourself and get some well-deserved down time.
Hairstyle 1: The messy look
The messy look is a current trend. Despite its name, it still requires a bit of time to achieve.
The tousled look is a great way to break your routine without undergoing a radical change of haircut. It goes well with jeans but also makes an interesting contrast with a dressy blouse or tailored jacket.
- To get the just-tumbled-out-of-bed look, twist long hair back into a loose chignon and attach with pins or barrettes.
- Leave a few strands loose for a deliberately disordered look. Keep in mind that the name is “messy”, not “dirty” — make sure the hair is clean and shiny before you tousle it!
Hairstyle 2: The sleek look
A sleek hairstyle is perfect for a professional look or for a reception or other special event. Many different hairdos are included in this category, but they all feature smooth, shiny hair, defined edges and tidy twists and buns.
- Long hair done up in French braids and pony tails can be smoothed out with hair pomade, as can mid-length bobs and shorter styles.
Hairstyle 3: The voluminous look
Lastly, memorable events merit the most remarkable of hairstyles, which is why hairdos that add height and volume are still popular.
- Pile the hair in strands and attach them at the top of the head with clips.
- It helps to have the right tools, a bit of patience and some experience to obtain the desired result.
- Getting a blow out at a blow dry bar is a good bet for this kind of hairstyle.
Never without my hairdresser
Indeed, hair stylists are the pros to turn to for incomparable women’s hairstyles that stay in place all day long.
- Stylists know exactly the right technique to use and can add a unique touch that makes all the difference.
- And on top of that, a few moments of relaxation at the hair salon gives you a well-deserved break in your busy day.